Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. There is games on the left side, so feel free to play the games. Have fun and please comment on my blog and follow my blog (you can also follow me on Twitter with the Twitter follow me button on the left side above the games)....I like lollipops!















Thursday, April 1, 2010

It is a little hot outside today and it is supposed to be warm tonight too. Tomorrow it is supposed to be EVEN WARMER THAN YESTERDAY and warm at night! Why am I telling you this
you might ask? Well tonight or tomorrow (depending on if my mom is still grouchy like she was yesterday) Bailea and/or Sierra will sleep over and if it is pretty warm at night we will sleep on the porch in the backyard! We might set up the tent, or we might just bring sleeping bags, my futon mattress, blankets, and pillows. That will be fun.

2 comments: